Hello! We’d like to make sure that your contact submission/feedback is directed to the appropriate team at mertonsimpson. Please read through the following carefully before submitting below:
1. We can only address issues related to mertonsimpson and www.mertonsimpson.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we write about.
2. If you would like to submit news, please see the “Submit News to mertonsimpson Form” page that has more details. If you’d like to just submit a quick tip (whether anonymous or not), please use our “Submit a Tip to mertonsimpson” form.
3. For more information on advertising, please see our mertonsimpson Advertising Information Page first.
4. If you would like to use the mertonsimpson Logo or any content on your site, please contact us via Customer Support so that we may look into your request. Please be as detailed as possible.
Or if you can’t see the form above or prefer not to use it, please follow the guidelines below to reach the mertonsimpson team:
Please direct mail to the following addresses:
News Submissions ([email protected]…)
– Have a tip, update, or press release? (This is the only mertonsimpson address that reaches our editorial team.)
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities ([email protected]…)
– See here for more information
Customer Support, Feedback, and Suggestions ([email protected]…)
– Do you see something that we can improve? Have you experienced a technical issue that we need to be aware of?
Events and Calendar ([email protected]…)
– Be a part of mertonsimpson’s events. Just ask — we might be looking for corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Business Inquiries and Partnerships ([email protected]…)
– mertonsimpson is always looking for new ideas and partnerships.
Reprints or Permission to use mertonsimpson articles ([email protected]…)
-If you would like to reprint a mertonsimpson article or use it as promotion on your own site contact us here.
Other Inquiries ([email protected]…)
– If something didn’t quite fit into the above, contact us here. Please do not send press releases or news requests to this address (Note: We can only address issues related to mertonsimpson.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we blog about).
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on the Snokey website that is not Snokey’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s.www.mertonsimpson.com
In no way does Snokey claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.